Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV is getting a theatrical release in Japan on July 9, and Square Enix has provided a look at the latest with a Japanese trailer for the upcoming CGI film.
Next, is a look at the main trailer in Japanese:
The Japanese voice talent has also been revealed recently in Japan:
- Nyx Ulric – Go Ayano
- Lunafreya Nox Fleuret – Shiori Kutsuna
- Drautos – Koichi Yamadera
- Libertus Ostium – Mitsuaki Kanuka
- Luche Lazarus – Tomokazu Seki
- Crowe Altius – Ayumi Fujimura
- Regis Lucis Caelum – Tsutomu Isobe
You can read more details about the characters in our earlier report.
Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV will launch in 2016, sometime before the game releases. The Japanese theatrical release will premiere on July 9, 2016.