Nintendo has shared plenty of new footage from Kirby: Planet Robobot, as well as some more details regarding the game’s Esper copy ability and information on the new Robobot Armor modes. [Thanks, Nintendo Everything.]
First off, here’s a look at the new Japanese overview trailer and commercial Nintendo recently released:
Kirby: Planet Robobot television commercial:
Kirby: Planet Robobot will feature over 25 copy abilities, and the Esper copy ability allows Kirby to make himself disappear or use electric energy attacks. In addition to that, there will also be over 10 new Robobot Armor modes available in the game.
Here’s some new information about a few of the modes.
– Spark Mode: Launch a single piercing attack with shockwaves
– Jet Mode: Transform into a jet fighter, fly in the sky and instantly lock-on to enemies
– Cutter Mode: Slice through enemies with blades that look like giant sawteeth
– Bomb Mode: Attack continuously by releasing the Walker Nitros
– Wheel Mode: Thrust forward like a racer with the Full Turbo Accel
To see the Esper copy ability and a few of the Robobot Modes in action, you can check out the video below.
Additionally, various stickers will be scattered throughout the game’s levels, and these stickers can be used on your robot to customize it.
Kirby: Planet Robobot will release for the Nintendo 3DS on April 28th in Japan and June 10th worldwide.