So far we’ve seen the Tokyo Game Show 2015 lineups from Sony, Square Enix, Capcom, Koei Tecmo, and Bandai Namco. Konami joins in with their own, as they’ve recently revealed their lineup for the upcoming event on the official website.
Here’s what they’ll have at the event:
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain [FOB Online/ Metal Gear Online]—PS4, PS 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC (demo, trailer)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2016—PS4, PS3 (playable demo, trailer)
- Jikkyo Powerful Pro Yakyuu—Android, iOS (playable demo)
- Pro Evolution Soccer Club Manager—Android, iOS (playable demo)
- Tokyo Xanadu— ”partner title” for Vita, (playable demo, trailer)
Tokyo Game Show 2015 will be held from September 17th to 20th.