Ubisoft shared the latest on Watch Dogs 2 with new details and a trailer that was shared on the PlayStation Blog, showing us additional mission content, new co-op challenges, vehicles, and more.
Here are more details on the DLC items:
Players will unlock the following DLC items as they become available:
- T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit, and they’ll discover Mayhem — a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry.
- Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine, and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down.
- No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players survive.
In addition, players with the Season Pass will get Day 1 access to two unique ULC packs:
- Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin, and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission.
- Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone, and car in the grooviest style.
Watch Dogs 2 releases worldwide on November 15, 2016 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The Season Pass will be available for $39.99, or along with the Gold Edition of Watch Dogs 2.