Nintendo will be releasing five The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild amiibo alongside the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Wii U game. While we’ve learned the effects The Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary and Wolf Link amiibo will have on the game, the benefits of the five new figures have also been announced.
Here’s a list going over each The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild amiibo and what it offers when you scan it into the game.
- Link (Archer): You will definitely receive both fish and meat for Link to cook, as well as a treasure chest that might contain a bow or arrow.
- Link (Rider): You could get an item for your horse, various mushrooms, and/or a treasure chest with a weapon inside.
- Zelda: You will receive an assortment of plants and maybe a treasure chest containing a shield.
- Bokoblin: You receive some meat and might also get a treasure chest with a Bokoblin weapon.
- Guardian: Boxes with items and perhaps ancient parts inside will spawn.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will come to the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Wii U on March 3, 2017. The five related amiibo will be released on the same day.