Since Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time takes place at Luna Nova Magical Academy, it is only fitting that Akko and her allies end up visiting some familiar spaces and interacting with some familiar faces. To help reassure people that this is the case, Bandai Namco has released details on the professors we will see and school locations available, as well as details on a subquest system.
The subquests are missions assigned by other Luna Nova Magical Academy students. These are people you may have seen in the anime series and will involve various tasks. A few of the confirmed characters are Barbara Parker, Hannah England, and the Luna Nova News Network staff Joanna, Kimberly, and Wangari. Since the school is trapped in a time loop in Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time, this means multiple quests could be active in different locations at the same time, meaning Akko would need to take advantage of the loops to help everyone with everything. This can mean visiting the auditorium, botanical garden, cafeteria, courtyard, and New Moon Tower. Just be careful in the botanical garden, as that’s where one of the school’s Seven Wonders is!
As for professors, the following teachers will appear in Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time. None of them are playable characters.
- Headmistress Holbrooke: Luna Nova Magical Academy’s 44th headmistress.
- Professor Badcock: the numerology teacher.
- Professor Finnelan: the magical linguistics teacher.
- Professor Lukic: the alchemy and magical pharmacology teacher.
- Professor Nelson: the broom-flying teacher.
- Professor Pisces: the magic philosophy teacher.
- Professor Ursula: the magical astronomy teacher who acts as Akko’s mentor.
Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time will come to the PlayStation 4 and PC in North America and Europe in 2018. The game releases in Japan on November 30, 2017 on the PlayStation 4.