Ratalaika held its first Nintendo Direct-style visual novel showcase revealing a number of former PC exclusives that will be heading to consoles. In total, seven games were discussed, with Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet available on multiple platforms right away and titles like Long Live the Queen appearing later in 2020.
Here are descriptions of all of the visual novels Ratalaika will be bringing to consoles.
- Angels with Scaly Wings: Dragons are real and live in their own dimension. You are a human who will be acting as an ambassador to this world, but your presence and choices can change it and the relationship between the two worlds forever. Romance options are available. It will come to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in 2020.
- Blind Men: Keegan wants to be a League of Evil villain, but first he has to try and make a name for himself and outwit two spies who are after him. There are two romance options. It will come to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in 2020.
- Jisei: The First Case HD: In Jisei, an amnesiac with a supernatural ability to see a corpse’s last moments, must prove his innocence when he happens to be at a crime scene. It will come to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in 2020.
- Long Live the Queen: A Princess Maker-like life simulation with visual novel elements, players follow Elodie as she attempts to survive numerous attempts on her life and actually be crowned queen after her mother’s untimely demise. It will come to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in 2020.
- A Summer with the Shiba Inu: Players follow Syd, a Shiba Inu who left her home, as she returns ten years later to confront truths of why she left and perhaps deal with the island’s ARIna ranking system that determines each dogs’ worth. It will come to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in 2020.
- Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet: In this yuri visual novel, Syrup is a candy alchemist who is trying to create the perfect concoction. Along the way, she discovers a Candy Golem named Gumdrop and has the opportunity to date some of the other characters. While cute, it contains mature and sometimes even dark content. It is immediately available on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, and PC.
- Tales of Aravorn: Seasons of the Wolf: An RPG with visual novel elements and two possible protagonists, players follow twins named Shea or Althea as an encounter with a wolf sends them on a journey that will shape their lives and send them through different seasons.
Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet is immediately available on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, and PC. The other Ratalaika-published visual novels will appear on consoles at a later date.