Marvel’s Spider-Man’s latest update that adds New Game Plus and more (1.07) is now available. New Game Plus lets Spidey start out with all the benchmarks, gadgets, mods, suits, and skills from the previous playthrough.
Furthermore, a new harder difficulty called Ultimate is now available. Stickers can now be rotated, and Friendly difficulty is now “more friendly”. Finally, two new trophies are now available for beating Ultimate and New Game Plus.
Here are all of the changes Insomniac Games have made, as per their update post:
- Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – The Heist” story pack.
- Added New Game+.
- Added Ultimate difficulty.
- Added 2 new Trophies.
- Added the ability to rotate layers in Photo Mode.
- Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added a shortcut option to trigger Photo Mode via the left directional button.
Fixes & Updates
- Tuned Friendly combat difficulty based on player feedback.
- Added a max health cap of 250 and normalized players.
- Added a potential solution for a crash related to graphical artifacting.
- Addressed an issue where players could respawn inside a building in the Financial District.
- Addressed an issue where animation during cinematics could break due to hard drive streaming.
- Addressed an issue where pedestrians would disappear for a frame in the distance.
- Addressed an issue where combat music would persist in the open world after completing a Sable Base.
- Addressed various additional issues.
Marvel’s Spider-Man is available for the PlayStation 4. You can check out a trailer for The Heist DLC here.