Mary Skelter 2 recently updated the official website with information on the job system. Various Blood Maidens can reclass to different classes, but only within their own job ‘style’.
The five styles are:
- Fighter-style jobs such as Fighter, Destroyer, and Paladin focus on getting up close with the enemy. Cinderella, Hamelin, and Alice use Fighter-style jobs.
- Magician-style jobs such as Counselor and Blood Witch deal magical damage and heal allies. Thumbelina and Little Mermaid are the users of this job style.
- Science-style jobs such as Logicalist and Item Tooler support the party with various items with varying effects. Snow White and Gretel use this job style.
- Libero-style jobs are jack-of-all-trades, and include the Fairy and Poet jobs. Rapunzel and Red Riding Hood are party members who can reclass within this job style.
- Archer-style jobs focus on attacking from the back row, with classes such as Speed Gunner and Dark Seeker among them. Sleeping Beauty and Kaguya-hime use this job style.
While the Blood Maidens are limited to their own job style, Tsuu, as the main character, is the only person who can swap between all the styles. She has her personal Altair, Stargazer, Tanzaku, Heracles, and Milky Way classes, each which fulfill a different role.
Depending on your party, players may want to reclass Tsuu into a class that is needed. This is especially the case considering that Tsuu is a required party member.
Mary Skelter 2 will be available for PlayStation 4 in Japan on June 28, 2018.