- We can expect to see over 30 playable characters in Attack on Titan 2.
- The magazine reveals Mike Zacharias, Nanaba, and Gelgar will be playable characters. There will be a big upgrade in number of playable characters compared to the previous entry, and you can get an idea how many with the silhouettes.
- In story mode, you won’t be able to use all playable character at any time.
- There are characters that die in the middle of the story, but since it’d be an inconvenience to no longer be able to communicate with them anymore, Koei Tecmo is preparing a little something for that. However, this doesn’t mean they’ll be changing the story or filling it up with original stories.
- By increasing your bond with characters during the daily part, you can learn more about their them in side stories.
- In addition to a re-experience of Attack on Titan season 2, there will be some original work supervised by Attack on Titan creator.
- You’ll get to use a spyglass to search for enemies.
- There will be actions from Titans where they’ll jump up on high areas to attack or try grabbing you.
- The game will have online co-op.
- More information is expected to be revealed during a special broadcast on October 24, 2017.
Attack on Titan 2 releases in early 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.