Bandai Namco revealed a new trailer for their upcoming 1.03 update for Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force on PlayStation Vita. The update adds six new Mobile Suit units, and more.
Here are the new Mobile Suit units that will be playable from the update:
- Mack Knife from Gundam Reconguista in G (Pilot: Mask/Cost: 2,000)
- Gundam “Physalis” GP02A from Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory (Pilot: Anavel Gato/Cost: 2,500)
- Master Gundam from Mobile Fighter G Gundam (Pilot: Master Asia/Cost: 3,000)
- Turn X from Turn A Gundam (Pilot: Gym Ghingham/Cost: 3,000)
- Strike Freedom Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny (Pilot: Kira Yamato/Cost: 3,000)
- 00 Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (Pilot: Setsuna F. Seiei/Cost: 3,000)
In addition to the above Mobile Suit units, the update will add a new “Course Battle Mode,” which is a single-player mode that lets you pick various difficulty courses and go against the CPU in a Cost Battle mission. In this mode, you’ll pick your Mobile Suit and then the course. There are a total of eight courses and 73 missions. Courses have their own difficulty rates and number of missions, including one course that is made for boss rush fights.
There’s also a new configuration for custom buttons, which lets you configure buttons for Extreme Force Mode and Extend (Free Battle, Course Battle). This will let you configure buttons for the left and right-sides of the screen, and L2/R2 for those playing on PlayStation TV.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force is currently available in Japan and will release in North America and Europe in spring 2016 for PlayStation Vita.