Capcom announced today during the Monster Hunter: World special Spring 2018 live stream today that a major update with Deviljho, reduced loading times, and weapon adjustments will come on March 22, 2018.
The main attraction of this update is the return of the Brute Wyvern, Deviljho.
Added a new monster: Deviljho (Included new Deviljho weapons, and the Vangis α and β armor sets.)
Deviljho will invade 6★ quests, 7★ quests, and High Rank expeditions once you have completed the investigation for the “??? Rathian” in the main story. After completing certain conditions, you will unlock the Deviljho special assignment.
Here’s a look at the Deviljho armor set:
In addition to a variety of weapon adjustments, the major update brings some system changes.
- Optimized data processing to reduce loading times.
- Added member list function “kick from Gathering Hub”
- Added the “Text Size” setting for changing subtitle text size, under Start Menu > Options Game Settings.
- Added “Return to Gathering Hub” (single player) and “Disband & Return to Gathering Hub” (multiplayer) to the options for “Select Return Destination after a quest.
- Attacks from allies no longer interrupt you during the carving animation. Additionally, players are now immune to all hit reactions, including bombs, during carving animations after quest completion.
- Scoutfly degradation level lowered at higher Monster Research levels.
Monster Hunter: World is available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The PC version arrives in Fall 2018.