Capcom held a special stage event for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne at TGS 2019, where they shared their roadmap of updates going into Monster Hunter: World’s second anniversary in January 2020.
The above is a look at a new trailer for the upcoming collaboration between Monster Hunter World: Iceborne and Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds.
As for the full roadmap provided by Capcom, here’s what we have so far:
October 2019 (Major Update Ver. 11.00)
- New monster addition Rajang
- My House updates
November 2019 (Ver. 11.50)
- Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds collaboration quests round 1
- While it isn’t mentioned on the schedule, there’s another unannounced collaboration in November. A fan contest weapon is also expected to release in November.*
December 2019 (Major Update Ver 12.00)
- Major update that includes an additional monster
- Astera Festival
- Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds collaboration quests rounds 2 and 3
January 2020 (Continued updates in 2020)
- Monster Hunter: World 2nd anniversary
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The PC version launches in January 2020. Check out some Rajang gameplay from TGS 2019 in our previous report.