We previously reported that Monster Hunter: World is adding Poogie features, a Gallery Mode, online play and more in a day-one patch, and Capcom shared additional details on the update on the game’s official website.
Below are the details for the update Version 1.01, which will be available when the game launches:
- About 815 MB
- Unlocks online systems including multiplayer, event quests, and chat.
- Adds function in the My House area’s Room Service feature to accept additional content.
- Adds gallery function to title menu to watch event scenes. You can watch even scenes that have already been seen. The appearance of the character changes based on the save data.
Adds Mascot Character “Poogie” To The Research Commission HQ
- After advancing through the story a Poogie will appear the Tradeyard of the Research Commission HQ. By giving it a proper petting, you can increase your friendship level with the Poogie. You can also carry it and something good may happen. (It finds items for you, read more here.)
Additional Display Languages
- Display languages have been added to the following regional versions:
- Japan: No additional languages
- Asia: Traditional Chinese/Korean
- North America: Portuguese (Brazil)
- Europe: Portuguese (Brazil)/Polish/Russian/Arabic
Keep in mind that these are for display languages. No additional voiced languages will be added through the patch. All regional versions have the game in Monster Hunter language, Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- Some bug fixes.
Capcom shared a reminder that Deviljho as well as event quests and collaboration events will be added sometime in Spring 2018 as free DLC. Additional paid DLC will also be available.
Monster Hunter: World releases on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and January 26, 2018. The PC version arrives in Fall 2018.