More GameStop Early Black Friday sale games appeared on the site on November 13, 2022. While collectible and peripherals all show up, the primary focus seems to be game discounts. Both new and old titles appear. However, it seems like some offers can go quickly. For example, Wario64 noted that Sonic Frontiers was $39.99, rather than $59.99, for a time there. However, the price of that returned to normal.
As this is a wide-ranging sale, here are some of the most notable Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X deals on the site right now. While some of the games below are multiplatform titles, only the version listed is on sale.
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (PS4) – $4.98
- DOOM 3 VR (PS4) – $0.50
- Eastward (Switch) – $25
- Goat Simulator 3 (PS5, Xbox Series X) – $20
- Gungrave G.O.R.E. (PS4, PS5, Xbox One) – $49.99
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory (PS4) – $10
- Monster Crown (PS4) – $14.98
- Persona 5 Strikers (PS4) – $4.98
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival (Switch) – $25
- TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection (PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox Series X) – $20 on PS4 and Xbox Series X, $25 on Switch and PS5
- Untitled Goose Game (Switch) – $25
There are also some “Blast from the Past” pre-owned software bundles. For example, the Nintendo 3DS First Party Platformers one gives people Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, and Yoshi’s New Island for $39.99.
As a reminder, an ad suggesting other GameStop Early Black Friday deals also appeared. That featured games like Pokemon entries and Resident Evil Village.
The GameStap Early Black Friday deals will be in effect until the end of November 19, 2022.