Nintendo has updated its online rewards program with new physical items, including My Nintendo Mario posters. The 35th-anniversary celebration for Super Mario continues—as long as you have the Platinum Points to spare. As a reminder, even though the rewards will not cost real-world currency, fans will have to pay for shipping costs.
The following items are now available:
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars Poster Set (Set of 3) (800 Platinum Points)
- Paper Mario: The Origami King Postcard Set (300 Platinum Points)
- Paper Mario: The Origami King Origami Set (400 Platinum Points)
- Super Mario Zipper Case (800 Platinum Points)
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Racer ID Holder and Lanyard (800 Platinum Points)
Lately, Nintendo has been pumping out new physical rewards for the My Nintendo program quite frequently. We saw a bunch of Animal Crossing: New Horizons merch added in October 2020, as well as sweepstakes. My Nintendo succeeded Club Nintendo, where physical rewards were abundantly available. Dedicated Nintendo fans have pined for physical items ever since My Nintendo’s launch, so it’s great to see the company fulfilling fans’ requests. Better late than never, right? Hopefully, more goods from other Nintendo franchises will find their way onto the shop.
The My Nintendo Mario posters and additional physical rewards are now live to redeem.