Developer Metanet Software announced that N++, the sequel to their 2008 platformer N+, is releasing for PC via Steam on August 25, 2016.
Here are more details from the game’s Steam page:
N++ is a fast-paced, momentum-based platformer about darting around obstacles, narrowly evading enemies and collecting gold in a beautiful minimalist landscape. It’s the first N game on PC since 2004 and we’ve spent those 12 years perfecting the platformer.
N++ is all about using your momentum to complete levels and get high scores, but in this sci-fi world, there’s a slew of inadvertently homicidal enemy robots trying to prevent you from completing your goal.
Through the hand-crafted (NOT procedurally generated) levels, you’ll experience platforming at its most intense. Using only your fluid movement, you need to ‘solve’ each level and get to the exit.
- 2,360 hand-made levels
- Custom Levels, Level Editor & Global Level Sharing
- Leaderboards and replays for every level (even the ones you make)
- Local Co-op Mode (up to 4 players)
- Local Competitive Mode (up to 4 Players)
- 63 tracks by top electronic artists
- 60 color palettes to customize the game’s look
- and more!
N++ releases on August 25, 2016 for PC. The game is currently available for PlayStation 4.