A new Naruto and Boruto Kinokuniya Pop Up shop collaboration will appear at the Kinokuniya Shinjuku bookstore in Tokyo throughout June 2-18, 2023. Exclusive merchandise featuring popular characters from the franchise dressed as bookstore employees will be sold. The characters that appear as part of the lineup are Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Sai, Kakashi, Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki.
Here is the full lineup and prices (tax included) for items included in the new Naruto and Boruto Kinokuniya Pop Up shop collaboration:
- Pin badges – 550 JPY (~$4 each) or 4,400 JPY (~$32) for the full set
- Acrylic keychains – 880 JPY (~$6) each, or 7,040 JPY (~$50) for the full set
- Pencase – 1,045 JPY (~$7)
- Acrylic stands – 1,815 JPY each (~$13)
- Clear file folders – 990 JPY (~$7)
- Leather sticky note books – 605 JPY (~$4)
- Book stand – 1,430 JPY (~$10)
- Clear bookmarks – 900 JPY (~$6)
A special bonus postcard giftset will be added when spending over 2,200 JPY per purchase at the store.
You can take a better look at the lineup, alongside the bonus postcards in the gallery below.
The previous Naruto and Boruto Pop Up store appeared on April 2023, and it featured characters in a theme park style setting.
The new Naruto and Boruto Kinokuniya Pop Up shop will appear between June 2-18, 2023 at the Kinokuniya Shinjuku bookstore, in an area of the first floor called “The Entrance.” While Kinokuniya stores do appear worldwide, it’s unknown if this event could eventually show up everywhere.