From Software and Sega’s Xbox 360 mech game shipped to North America plagued with problems. Early on the bugs seemed limited to just online play, but later players reported frequent in game freezing. Even worse for a few unfortunate owners Chromehounds crashed their Xbox 360 and prevented it from playing any more games. For the most part Sega has been unable to replicate any of the freezes, but they just completed an update that patches some of the network problems. Below is a list of the specific changes in the patch.
– Connections between the server and the player have been optimized in all areas of the game. Players can expect to see improvements in the Lobby, Match Start, and Match End areas of the game flow.
Negative Funds Issue
-Negative funds issue, or the -999 problem, has been addressed within the server.
* Please note, users who remain affected will need to check our Sticky thread in the Technical board on updates to our support schedule. Changes to the sticky will be added once we have a support schedule in place. Thanks everyone for your continued patience with this problem, we will be resuming support for this issue as soon as we can.
Search Function Updated
– Fixed issue with incorrect labeling of “Ranking” and “Connection Area” in the Squad Search results. These results will now show the proper Rank and Region of the Squad.
– Fixed an issue that caused a Donation amount to be incorrectly displayed under in the Player Details Section.
– Fixed a number of login related issues and extended the time out on all connections to improve network performance for all users.
– Fixed an issue that prevented users from advancing from certain screens within Free Battle lobbies.
– Fixed an issue that the prevented team members (except Host) from seeing the opposing flags Squad’s Headquarters at the time of Battles in Neroimus War.
– Fixed various collision issues that caused soldiers to fall through the world.
– Fixed an issue that prevented the user from viewing the 25th part in the acquired list of lottery items.
– Fixed an issue that prevented users from viewing their own gamertag in the Leaderboard. Searches will no longer be case-sensitive within this category.
– Fixed an issue that caused players to lose nation support after applying to lottery parts over 41.