A pop-up store selling Black Lagoon merchandise will appear in Shibuya’s Amnibus Store from May 20, 2022, until June 5, 2022. Items available for purchase include acrylic stands and T-shirts. Additionally, for every item you purchase that is over 2,000 JPY, you can get a random limited bromide card. [Thanks, Famitsu!]
All of the items will use art from the manga rather than the anime. A total of 69 types of items will be available, with some only available for purchase from the online store. Here is a list of some of the merchandise you can purchase from the Black Lagoon pop-up store:
- Volume cover glittery can badges (550 JPY each, 6,600 JPY for box)
- Volume cover acrylic stand (880 JPY each, 10,560 JPY for box)
- Manga lines acrylic keychain (715 JPY each, 7,150 JPY for box)
- Big acrylic stand (1,980 JPY)
- A3 volume cover poster (880 JPY each)
- Lagoon Company Airpods case (1,650 JPY)
- Portable charger (4,950 JPY)
- Mug (1,650 JPY)
- T-shirt (4,180 JPY)
- Framed print (14,300 JPY)
Items such as the can badges and acrylic stands are from blind boxes. So if, for example, you want one of a particular character, you may need to try multiple times before you get them. Of course, there is also the option of purchasing the box and collecting all of them. The framed print that costs 14,300 JPY (approximately $109.55) will not be available at the physical store. You will have to purchase it online.
The Black Lagoon pop-up store will be in Shibuya from May 20, 2022, until June 5, 2022. Amnibus does not offer international shipping.