Another day means another Final Fantasy VII Remake developer insight, and now we know something else part 2 will include. As usual over about the last week, Square Enix revealed another tip about the title on Twitter. This time, Music Supervisor Keiji Kawamori explained there will be new music and new arrangements for the Final Fantasy VII Rebirth soundtrack.
Here’s the latest detail about the game from Square Enix:
— FINAL FANTASY VII (@finalfantasyvii) June 7, 2023
In case you’re just catching up with all of these Final Fantasy VIi Rebirth developer notes, here is a summary of all the ones that showed up so far:
- Day 1: A release date is being discussed.
- Day 2: We’ll see more of the world outside of Midgar.
- Day 3: The narrative will look at each character.
- Day 4: There will be some sort of preparations for people who didn’t play part 1 of Final Fantasy VII Remake in part 2.
- Day 5: There will be new characters joining the party.
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth currently has a Winter 2023 release window, and it will appear on the PS5. Final Fantasy VII Remake is available for the PS4, PS5, and PC. Square Enix said the Final Fantasy VII Remake series will eventually be a trilogy, with a third installment following.