Bandai Namco intends to offer post launch support for New Gundam Breaker, and has released a schedule to help make it clear when people can expect improvements and additional content. The first addition started going out on June 21, 2018, but subsequent patches and extra options will be added throughout July and August 2018.
Here is the current update schedule for New Gundam Breaker, taken from the official website Exact dates are not available yet.
- June 21, 2018: Gunpla Distribution Missions, which add new Gunpla via missions that you play in Single and Multi Mode, begin. These will appear for limited periods of time at fixed intervals.
- July 2018: Button input response and operational stability will be improved.
- July 2018: The camera and lock-on behavior will be improved.
- July 2018: The Third Force’s behavior and amount of parts falling off due to damage from them will be adjusted.
- July 2018: A change will be made that will allow you to get parts from teammates at the end of a multiplayer match.
- July 2018: Radio Chat will get more lines.
- July 2018: Unspecified parameters will be adjusted.
- August 2018: Assembly sorting functionality will be improved.
- August 2018: More battle stages will join the lineup.
- August 2018: Multi mode will get options that will allow you to make a 3 player vs. CPU battle or make a room to have a 3 vs. 3 player battle with six people.
New Gundam Breaker is available for the PlayStation 4. It will come to the PC in Summer 2018.