Level-5 recently announced that Level-5 2016 will take place on July 27 this year, and company CEO Akihiro Hino shared a first look with some artwork for the game during a recent live stream. [Thanks, Game Jouhou.]
Here are some highlights on what was announced for the new Inazuma Eleven game:
- The protagonist is a new character.
- It won’t go to space. There won’t be any time—slips. It will be a traditional youth story.
- The setting is around the time of the first Inazuma Eleven, a story that takes place during Endou Mamoru’s times,
- The premise of the anime for it is already in the works.
- It will be the best Inazuma Eleven ever.
Here’s a look at some of the character artwork:
We’ll get a proper introduction of the new Inazuma Eleven game at Level-5 Vision 2016 on July 27, 2016.