The Pokemon Company unveiled a new line of merch coming to its Pokemon Centers. The new goods are centered around the “Sweet Scent” theme, a Normal-type move from the Pokemon game series. The lineup includes pastel-colored items like t-shirts, mascot plushes, and accessories. The Pokemon Center Online will begin taking orders at 10 am on March 18, 2021 (JST). The items will also be available in-store in Japan starting on March 20, 2021. [Thanks, Game Watch!]
Here’s the full list of Pokemon Center Sweet Scent merch. All prices include tax.
- Lilligant, Slurpuff, Ribombee, Steenee mascots – 1,210 yen each
- Pikachu, Eevee, Yamper hair clips – 550 yen each
- Pikachu, Eevee, Yamper hair bands – 550 yen each
- Pikachu, Eevee, Yamper T-shirts (Collaboration with Mezzo Piano Junior) – 5,500 yen each
- Sweet Scent ribbon scrunchie – 770 yen
- Sweet Scent comb with a mirror – 605 yen
- Lilligant, Slurpuff, Ribombee, Steenee scented markers – 286 yen each
- Double-pack of scented mini notepads: Slurpuff and Steenee or Lilligant and Ribombee – 770 yen each
- Sweet Scent A4 size file folder – 550 yen
- Sweet Scent small bag with pockets – 1,430 yen
- Scented erasers: Slurpuff and Steenee or Lilligant and Ribombee – 220 yen each
- Sweet Scent sticker set with case – 550 yen (Also available on Amazon JP on March 20, 2021)
- Sweet Scent pen pouch – 1,430 yen (Also available on Amazon JP on March 20, 2021)
- Sweet Scent drawstring pouch – 715 yen (Also available on Amazon JP on March 20, 2021)
- Bottled gummy candy – 972 yen
As ever, the Pokemon Company has a lot of other merch available through various partners. We recently saw a new line of Pokémon Shirts pop up by Original Stich. Additionally, there are unique stained glass figures for the series’ anniversary.
The Pokemon Center Sweet Scent line of merch will be available online on March 18, 2021 and in Japanese stores on March 20, 2021.