Bandai Namco is hosting a special live stream event called Tales no Heya 2017 (Tales’ Room 2017) featuring various voice talents on December 16 in Japan.
The event will include the following talents:
- Katsuyuki Konishi (Voice of Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphona)
- Chihiro Suzuki (Voice of Luke fon Fabre from Tales of the Abyss)
- Takashi Kondou (Voice of Ludger Will Kresnik from Tales of Xillia 2)
- Ryouta Oosaka (Voice of Mikleo from Tales of Zestiria)
- Haruka Terui (Voice of Mileena Weiss from Tales of the Rays)
- Yuya Arai (Actor for Asch from Tales of the Stage: Last Score)
- Sena (Actor for Tear Grants from Tales of the Stage: Last Score)
During the live stream event they’ll get together to look back at 2017 and will also share new information on the latest Tales of series content that is in development.