Unfortunately for those of you who were looking forward to playing Ni no Kuni II next month, you’ll have to wait a couple more months, but in the meantime here’s a new trailer featuring its Japanese cast.
Here are the featured voice talents from the latest trailer:
- Evan (CV: Mirai Shida)
- Roland (CV: Hidetoshi Nishijima)
- Tani (CV: Mugi Kadowaki)
- Bracken (CV: Fumino Kumura)
- Leander (CV: Ikusaburo Yamazaki)
- Ratja (CV: Ayako Yoshitani)
- Batu (CV: Kotaro Yoshida)
The game will come with both English and Japanese voiceovers.
Ni No Kuni II releases on March 28, 2018 for PlayStation 4 and PC.