Microsoft announced its next Xbox Game Pass additions for March 2021, and the PC version of NieR: Automata is among them. The console version of the game has been a part of the library since April 2020. That iteration was also a part of the Android cloud gaming launch. It joins titles like Octopath Traveler, Undertale, and Yakuza 6 in the second half of this month on March 18, 2021.
Here’s the full list of additions for the rest of the month from Microsoft. As a reminder, Square Enix’s Octopath Traveler will be making its Xbox One debut when it shows up on the service. It previously only appeared on the Switch, PC, and Stadia.
- March 16: Undertale (cloud, console, PC)
- March 18: Empire of Sin (cloud, console, PC), NieR: Automata (PC), Star Wars: Squadrons (console), and Torchlight III (PC)
- March 25: Genesis Noir (console, PC), Octopath Traveler (console, PC), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Ultimate Edition (PC), Supraland (PC), and Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (cloud, console, PC)
- March 30: Narita Boy (cloud, console, PC)
- April 1: Outriders (cloud, console)
Only three games will be leaving when March 2021 ends. People have until March 31, 2021 to play Hyperdot, Journey to the Savage Planet, and Machinarium.
NieR: Automata is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, and its PC version will join Xbox Game Pass on March 18, 2021.