Every year, Nintendo prepares a mall tour for the United States. A select number of locations across the country have Nintendo representatives and demo stations set up so attendees can sample games, get coupons, and sometimes even receive a little novelty based on a series. Nintendo has just announced the tradition will continue this year starting this month.
This year’s Nintendo mall tour stops are as follows. Nintendo has yet to reveal if the installations will be available in each mall for an entire month or each place will host the tour for a limited number of days.
- South Shore Plaza in Braintree, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Stonebriar Centre in Frisco, Texas
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center in Denver, Colorado
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas
- The Oaks in Thousand Oaks, California
- Dolphin Mall in Miami, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Georgia
- Queens Center Mall in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Scottsdale Fashion Square in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle, Washington
- Tysons Corner Center in McLean, Virginia
Nintendo also revealed the Nintenndo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U games which will be playable at each location. A total of 12 titles will be available, and an unspecified number of amiibo will also be on display.
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS)
- Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash (3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
- Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
- Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash (Wii U)
- Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (3DS)
- Skylanders SuperChargers (Wii U)
- Splatoon (Wii U)
- Super Mario Maker (Wii U)
- Super Smash Bros (3DS, Wii U)
- Yo-Kai Watch (3DS)
- Yoshi’s Woolly World (Wii U)
This year’s Nintendo Mall Tour will run from November 23 until December 20.