The Nintendo Black Friday 2020 deals have been revealed. As usual, there’s a special console bundle to pick up and some minor discounts on first-party games that don’t go on sale that often. However, while there will be a Nintendo Switch Black Friday bundle this year, the company didn’t reveal any special 3DS systems.
The Black Friday Nintendo Switch is a standard system with the colorful red and blue Joy-Cons. It comes with a digital copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and three months of Nintendo Switch Online. The official site says it will be out starting on November 22, 2020, cost $299.99 and be available at Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target and Walmart.
Two days before that, starting on November 20, 2020, a handful of first-party games’ prices will drop from $59.99 to $39.99. These are the titles that will be reduced during the second half of the month.
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
- Luigi’s Mansion 3
- Mario Tennis Aces
- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Splatoon 2
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Yoshi’s Crafted World
On November 22, 2020, the Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition will be $19.99. Both Pokemon: Let’s Go games will be $29.99 starting on November 25, 2020.
In the meantime, there is a Bandai Namco-filled November Games Under $15 eShop sale in effect until November 18, 2020. Here are some of the more notable titles temporarily reduced.
- Dragon Ball FighterZ – 14.99
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 – $9.99
- Mr. Driller DrillLand – $14.99
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst – $9.99
- One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition – $11.99
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition – $14.99
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun – $14.99
- Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition – $14.99
Black Friday will fall on November 27, 2020.