Back when Nintendo announced the Game & Watch Super Mario Bros unit, which lets people play Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels and Ball, it also said there would be secrets you could find and trigger in the device’s games and apps. But now, for people who want to be spoiled, Nintendo went ahead and spilled a bunch of Game & Watch Super Mario Bros secrets online on Twitter.
There’s a whole thread going over what people will see in the device, complete with pictures. For the sake of conciseness, and just in case any of the images are pulled, here’s a list of all the Game & Watch Super Mario Bros secrets you can perform or unlock. Only three of the 35 Clock secrets were shared.
- Ball: Play as Luigi, instead of Mario, by holding A for “more than 5 seconds on the title screen.”
- Clock: Monty Mole appears at 7am and 7pm.
- Clock: Bloopers appear at 1:11am and 1:11pm.
- Clock: Coins appear instead of blocks at 5:55am and 5:55pm.
- Super Mario Bros: Hard Mode unlocked after beating the game.
- Super Mario Bros: Infinite Lives unlocked by holding the A button at the title screen.
- Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels: Infinite Lives unlocked by holding the A button on the title screen.