Nintendo announced the updated worldwide sales figure of the Nintendo Switch console in its 2017 fiscal year earning results, and it has reached 17.70 million units as of March 31, 2018.
Here’s a look at the latest hardware and software sales figures for the Switch, 3DS, and Wii U:
- Hardware: 17.79 million units
- Software: 68.97 million units
- Hardware: 72.53 million units
- Software: 364.89 million units
- Hardware: 13.56 million units
- Software: 102.01 million units
After a strong start for the new console, Nintendo previously updated its sales forecast to 16.7 million units for the fiscal year ending March 2018, which was about 4 million more than the company’s initial forecast.
To see how these numbers stack against previous generation of Nintendo hardware, you can check out the numbers below:
The Nintendo Switch launched in March 3, 2017.