Nintendo has announced it is going on a road trip again. Every year, the company does tours and events where it will show up in malls or in locations with games to play. The 2019 tour has just been announced. Starting on June 26, 2019, the Nintendo Switch Road Trip will visit 13 locations around the United States, mainly stopping at various state fairs. This will run until October 6, 2019 and give people a chance to play games like Super Mario Maker 2.
People who show up at a Nintendo Switch Road Trip stop will get the chance to sample games, get Target discount coupons, and participate in photo ops. My Nintendo members also can get a free gift when supplies last. The eight games scheduled to appear will be Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Overcooked 2, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!, Super Mario Maker 2, Super Mario Party, Splatoon 2, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
Here is the list of Nintendo Switch Road Trip 2019 stops:
- June 26-30, 2019: Navy Pier in Chicago, IL
- July 3-7, 2019: Summerfest in Milwaukee, WI
- July 12-14, 2019: California State Fair in Sacramento, CA
- July 19-21, 2019: Bite of Seattle in Seattle, WA
- August 2-4, 2019: Musikfest in Bethlehem, PA
- August 8-11, 2019: Iowa State Fair in Des Moines, IA
- August 15-19, 2019: Kentucky State Fair in Louisville, KY
- August 22-25, 2019: The Great New York State Fair in Syracuse, NY
- August 30-September 2, 2019: Minnesota State Fair in St. Paul, MN
- September 6-8, 2019: New Mexico State Fair in Albuquerque, NM
- September 11-15, 2019: LA County Fair in Pomona, CA
- September 26-29, 2019: The Big E in West Springfield, MA
- October 3-6, 2019: Georgia National Fair in Perry, GA
The Nintendo Switch Road Trip 2019 will run from June until October 2019.