Nintendo shared its financial results for its second quarter, where we got the updated Nintendo Switch and 3DS hardware sales figures as of September 30, 2017.
Below is a look at the latest hardware and software sales figures for the Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, and Wii U:
- Hardware: 7.63 million units
- Software: 27.48 million units
- Hardware: 68.98 million units
- Software 343.07 million units
- Hardware: 13.56 million units
- Software: 100.85 million units
Last time we saw the financial results that covered numbers from April through June of this year, the Switch was at 4.70 million units in hardware sales and 13.60 million in software sales.
To see how these numbers stack against previous generation of Nintendo consoles, check out the figures below: