Nintendo shared its last of titles that will be playable at PAX East 2018 that starts next week, and it includes first-time playable titles to the public such as Dark Souls: Remastered, Wolfenstein II, and more.
In addition to free poster giveaways at the Nintendo booth, visitors who check in using their My Nintendo QR Code at the booth will receive a My Nintendo pass on a first-come, first-served basis. These passes will allow them access to a priority line to skip ahead and play select games during specific times. Those who don’t get the pass will receive a a My Nintendo pin.
Here’s the full list of Nintendo Switch titles scheduled to appear at the Nintendo booth at PAX East 2018:
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze from Nintendo
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition from Nintendo
- Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido* from Nintendo
- DARK SOULS: REMASTERED* from Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus* from Bethesda Softworks
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes* from Grasshopper Manufacture and Suda51
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy* from NIS America
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy* from Activision
Indie games to be playable in the Nindie Arcade include:
- Just Shapes & Beats* from Berzerk Studio
- Dead Cells* from Motion Twin
- The Messenger* from Sabotage and Devolver Digital
- Lumines Remastered* from Enhance Games
- Runner3 from Choice Provisions
- West of Loathing* from Asymmetric
- Pool Panic from Adult Swim Games
- Pode from Henchman & Goon
- Garage* from tinyBuild Games
- Next Up Hero from Aspyr Media and Digital Continue
*First time playable by the public.
Here’s a quote from Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Doug Bowser:
“We love being able to get fun games from Nintendo and our partners into the hands of some of our biggest fans. PAX East gives us the opportunity to showcase some of the best new and upcoming games for Nintendo Switch.”
PAX East 2018 takes place from April 5-8, 2018.