Nintendo got to show off plenty of Paper Mario: Color Splash footage during their Treehouse: Live at E3 stream today. Here’s a look at its E3 2016 trailer, along with more details and footage.
About Paper Mario: Color Splash:
A mystery is afoot on Prism Island – and only Paper Mario can solve it by restoring the island’s vanishing colors with his new Paint Hammer and the powerful Battle Cards up his sleeve. These fresh layers of strategy, along with the hilarious action adventure gameplay the series is known for, make this one of the most colorful Paper Mario action-adventure games ever.
Paper Mario: Color Splash Features
- A hilarious action-adventure game set on mysterious Prism Island.
- The Paint Hammer lets Mario restore the drained color of Prism Island
- Color in colorless spots to solve puzzles and search for clues.
- Revive Toads who have been drained of their color.
- New Battle Card system
- Cleverly use Battle Cards during puzzling battles to defeat enemies.
- Summon objects with Things cards.
- Use Enemy cards to summon allies.
- The new cutout feature allows you to extract areas from environments to overcome obstacles whenever possible.
Here are some videos from GameXplain showing off some more of its gameplay:
Paper Mario: Color Splash will release on October 7, 2016 for Wii U.