Atlus has made a rather major Persona 5 announcement today. We now know nine of the voice actors who will be bringing the JRPG’s characters to life. In addition to the English cast announcement, we’re getting an opportunity to take an even closer look at the protagonist via videos that show him off in-game and talk to the man voicing him, Xander Mobus.
First, here are the nine people voicing Persona 5’s heroes and heroines.
- Xander Mobus is the protagonist
- Cassandra Morris as Morgana
- Max Mittelman as Ryuji Sakamoto
- Erika Harlacher as Ann Takamaki
- Matt Mercer as Yusuke Kitagawa
- Cherami Leigh as Makoto Niijima
- Erica Lindbeck as Futaba Sakura
- Xanthe Huynh as Haru Okumura
- Robbie Daymond as Goro Akechi
Mobus talks to Atlus’ PR Manager, John Hardin, about being Persona 5’s hero in a video just over four minutes.
You can hear Mobus as the protagonist in the first character introduction video.
Persona 5 is now available for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 in Japan. It will come to North America, South America, and Europe on February 14, 2017.