Even more people will be able to help Tikiman protect places from monsters in PixelJunk Monsters 2 on consoles. The Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 versions of the game now support four more languages, thanks to patch 1.04. After folks update, they will be able to choose from English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. Prior to the update, only English, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese were supported in versions of the game.
Here are the official PixelJunk Monsters 2 patch 1.04 notes for consoles. In addition to the extra languages, it should be easier to enjoy consecutive matches with other players online.
- Improved Online Multiplayer menus to get a more direct access to open games.
- In online multiplayer added the ability to play another stage with the same team without having to rematch.
- Improved loading times.
- Additional languages now supported: French, Italian, Spanish, German.
- The Weekly Stage is now open from Tuesday to Sunday every week.
- The Mana, Ice and Missile tower are now slightly more efficient.
- Other bug fixes.
If people are playing on a PC, they do not need to worry about downloading a new update. Patch 1.04 arrived on that platform back on November 5, 2018.
PixelJunk Monsters 2 is available for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC.