Sony Interactive Entertainment announced that they’re hosting this year’s PlayStation Experience in Anaheim, California on December 3 and 4.
During the event, attendees will get hands-on time with the PlayStation 4 Pro on 4K TVs, along with a bunch of PlayStation VR demos. We’ll also get to see the latest from PlayStation Showcase, developer panels, merchandise, and plenty more when the show starts at 10:00am on December 3rd.
Additionally, Capcom Cup will also make its return to PlayStation Experience this year, where the finals will take place on Saturday at 6:00pm. The top Street Fighter V players will compete for a chance to win some of the $250,000 in prizing, and the world champion title.
PlayStation Experience 2016 At a Glance
Where: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
- Saturday, December 3, 2016, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday, December 4, 2016, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Two-Day Early Bird Ticket: $60 // Early bird available until Sunday, October 16 or while supplies last (whichever comes first)
- Regular Two-Day Ticket: $75
- Saturday Only Ticket: $45
- Sunday Only Ticket: $40
- Note: We highly recommend you register with your PSN ID when purchasing tickets.
- Tickets Available Now: https://playstation.com/experience-tickets