The PlayStation Blog has revealed North America and Europe’s Instant Game Collection additions for February 2018. Knack is back, as PlayStation Plus members will be able to claim it and six other titles starting February 6, 2018. In addition, Mugen Souls Z and Grand Kingdom are available for fans of Japanese games.
Here are the seven games available to PlayStation Plus subscribers in February 2018.
- Exiles End (PlayStation Vita)
- Grand Kingdom (PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita)
- Knack (PlayStation 4)
- Mugen Souls Z (PlayStation 3)
- Rime (PlayStation 4)
- Spelunker HD (PlayStation 3)
- StarBlood Arena (PlayStation VR)
All February 2018 PlayStation Plus games can be claimed until the PlayStation Store updates on March 6, 2018.