The PlayStation Plus February 2019 announcement is here, and it comes with more than just new games. It also comes with a bump in available storage for game saves. In the beginning of February 2019, the amount of available storage for PlayStation 4 owners will increase by 90GB, giving everyone who subscribes to the service 100GB instead of just 10GB. In addition, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots joins the lineup as one of the last PlayStation 3 PlayStation Plus games.
As a reminder, February 2019 is the last month for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita owners to enjoy Instant Game Collection titles. The two final games for those systems, which are Divekick, Gunhouse, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, and Rogue Aces, will be available until March 8, 2019. As of March 5, 2019, the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection updates will only include PlayStation 4 titles.
- Divekick (PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita)
- For Honor (PlayStation 4)
- Gunhouse (PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita)
- Hitman: The Complete First Season (PlayStation 4)
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PlayStation 3)
- Rogue Aces (PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita)
The January 2019 PlayStation Plus titles will be available to claim until February 5, 2019.