The North American PlayStation Plus lineup for March 2017 may make fans of Japanese games rather happy. A number of rather notable games will be available for free beginning March 7, 2017. Under Night: In-Birth and Earth Defense Force 2025 will be arriving for PlayStation 3 owners. The former is a 2D fighting game from Ecole Software and French Bread, the developers behind the Melty Blood series, while the latter involves shooting down aliens’ insect invaders.
Here’s the full March 2017 PlayStation Plus lineup:
- Disc Jam for the PlayStation 4
- Earth Defense Force 2025 for the PlayStation 3
- Lumo for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita
- Severed for the PlayStation Vita
- Tearaway Unfolded for the PlayStation 4
- Under Night: In-Birth for the PlayStation 3