Compile Heart revealed in this week’s issue of Dengeki magazine that Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune will feature plenty of familiar faces, such as Plutia, Uzume, Arfoire, and more.
Here are some of the characters that were revealed and what they’ll be up to in the upcoming title:
- IF (CV: Kana Ueda): She gathers items as an adventurer and runs a shop as her main gig. She considers working in the game as a way to relax.
- Compa (CV: Kana Sakai): She runs a shop together with IF in Four Goddesses Online. Her in-game job class id Doctor.
- Plutia (CV: Kana Hanazawa), Peashy (CV: Aoi Yuki): The two work together at an accessory shop in Four Goddesses Online. If you purchase any accessories sold from Plutia and Peashy’s store, it’ll change your character’s appearances. All party members can equip accessories, and you can even purchase some series recurring costumes.
- Uzume Tennouboshi (CV: Mariko Honda): She plays solo for the purpose of self-improvement.
- Tamsoft (CV: Ami Koshimizu): She won an early-access privilege for Four Goddesses Online from a festival lottery. She works as a blacksmith in the game, and will enhance your weapons and equipment.
- Arfoire (CV: Chiaki Takahashi): She’s been addicted to Four Goddesses Online and has been growing eggplants as a gardener.
- Warechu (CV: Niko): An adventurer. Since the game doesn’t offer a mouse race, this time we’ll see him appear as a human.
Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune releases in Japan on February 2, 2017 for PlayStation 4.