The full details about the P25 music endeavor, which will result in Pokemon 25: The Album and involved Pokemon 25: the Red EP and the Blue EP are here. People will be able to pick up the digital album on October 15, 2021. All 14 tracks and all 14 main and contributing artists have been revealed as well. Keep in mind that three of the songs are remixes of existing tracks on the album.
First, here’s the official tweet announcing the album.
— Pokémon (@Pokemon) September 14, 2021
And here is the full tracklisting for the CD. It includes all of the performers and their songs. As expected and teased, Katy Perry, Post Malone, and Mabel are all present.
- ”Electric” by Katy Perry
- ”Phases” by Jax Jones with Sinead Harnett
- ”Take It Home” by Mabel
- ”Believing” by Lil Yachty
- ”Ten Cuidado” by J Balvin
- ”Wonderful” by Cyn
- ”Got ‘em” by Vince Staples
- ”Game Girl” by Louane
- ”Art Show” by Tierra Whack
- ”Only Wanna Be With You” by Post Malone
- ”Reconnect” by Yaffle with Daichi Yamamoto and AAAMYYY
- ”Take It Home (ZHU Remix)” by Mabel
- ”Wonderful (ZHU Remix)” by Cyn
- ”Got ‘em (ZHU Remix)” by Vince Staples
Pokemon 25: The Album will bring all of the P25 music on October 15, 2021.