The start of a new month means a new Mythical Pokémon is available to pick up on Pokémon X/Y and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire versions. [Thanks, Serebii.]
Players can receive a level 100 Darkrai which knows the moves Dark Void, Ominious Wind, Nightmare, and Feint Attack. The Dark-type Pokémon will also have the ability Bad Dreams.
To obtain a Darkrai, players must use a code provided at one of the following distributors:
- United States – Gamestop – May 1st through May 24th
- Canada – EBGames – May 1st through May 24th
- United Kingdom – GAME – May 1st through May 24th
- Australia & New Zealand – EBGames – May 1st through May 24th
- Spain – GAME – May 1st through May 24th
- Germany – Gamestop – May 2nd through May 24th
- France – Micromania – May 2nd through May 15th
- Italy – Micromania – May 1st through May 24th
- Belgium – FNAC or GameMania – May 1st through May 24th
- Netherlands – GameMania – May 1st through May 24th
- Sweden, Norway & Denmark – BR Stores – May 1st through May 24th
Additionally, a new Pokémon Battle Competition, the Johto Open, has been announced for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. The competition’s focus will be on Pokémon from the first two generations of games, allowing trainers to battle online with any Pokémon from numbers 1 through 248. Players will be able to register for the competition from May 19th through May 26th, and will be able to battle from May 27th to May 29th. As of right now, prizes have not yet been announced.
Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire are available for the Nintendo 3DS.