Psyvariar Delta brought its Buzz System shoot ‘em up action to PS4 and Switch last year with the new HD Plus mode. City Connection revealed that it’ll also come out for PC via Steam on January 30, 2019.
Here’s the first trailer for Psyvariar Delta that was released for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch:
Psyvariar Delta is a classic shooter known for the Buzz System, where players level up by grazing enemy fire and chaining Buzz.
Also included in this version are 2 HD remakes of the arcade classic Psyvariar Medium Unit and Psyvariar Revision with new additional features.
- New stage : DELTA
- New playable character : BLANCHE from Cybattler
- A new screen that supports practice and strategy.
- Cross over of two classics.
You can select the BGM, Planes and Versions
on all modes.
- You can customize your gameplay
by changing the direction of the display.
- You Can show the hit area
for you and the enemy on screen.
- Online rankings!
- Normal Game – You can play up to 2 players in the normal game mode.
Use the options to change the difficulty, remaining planes and bombers. You also have the option to have unlimited continues.
- Practice – This is the Practice Mode. You can set up options such as areas, planes, and EXP levels. You can also change the settings during gameplay. You can also go straight to the boss.
- Score Attack – This is a challenge for the high score. These scores will be shown in online rankings.
- Replay Mode+ – You can challenge you high score in each area (replay data). These shows will be shown in online rankings.
Psyvariar Delta is available on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. It’ll be available on PC via Steam on January 30, 2019. It’ll be discounted by 20% down to $23.99 for its first week.