Yesterday we learned that the 5pb. visual novel game Punch Line, based on the anime written by Kotaro Uchikoshi, will be headed Westward on PS4 and PS Vita by Publisher PQube. Here are more details that surfaced from GameStop Ireland.
Here’s a look at the cover:
If he sees underwear, humanity will be destroyed! Punch Line is the newest visual novel adventure from the creators of Zero Escape and the Science Adventure series! Play as Yūta Iridatsu, a high school student who faints at the sight of panties. After being stuck in ghost form, it’s up to you to help Yūta get back into his body and solve the mystery of *why* he causes an asteroid to destroy the earth every time he gets too excited by his underwear-sighting!
Here are key features:
- Be a friendly ghost – Haunt a house full of girls while you solve puzzles, play tricks and cause trouble
- Level-up your powers!
- Learn to master your poltergeist abilities as you progress – from moving objects to full-body possession!
- An immersive adventure – Visual Novel elements mixed with 3D environments and point-and-click aspects
- Be a trickster – play elaborate pranks on your housemates, but don’t get too excited if you see their panties!
- Get uber – hang out with super heroes such as Strange Juice and discover your own strength!
- Beware your weakness – See too many panties and you will destroy humanity
- Put on your detective hat – Investigate to get your body back with the help of a perverted ghost-cat
- Save the planet – Use time travel to go back and prevent the earth from exploding, while defeating terrorists at the same time!
- From the creators of Zero Escape – Written by Kotaro Uchikoshi, of the Zero Escape Trilogy
- Live the anime – Based on the critically-acclaimed anime – with a completely different ending!
And here are a few screenshots provided on GameStop:
Punch Line is expected to release in North America and Europe in 2018 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. An official release window has yet to be announced.