Here are some details from the game’s Steam page:
- Be a friendly ghost – Haunt a house full of girls while you solve puzzles, play tricks and cause trouble!
- Level-up your powers! – Learn to master your poltergeist abilities from moving objects to full-body possession!
- Be a trickster – Play elaborate pranks on your housemates but don’t get too excited if you see their panties!
- Beware your weakness – See too many panties and humanity will be destroyed!
- Put on your detective hat – Perform investigations reclaim your body with the help of a perverted ghost-cat!
- Save the planet – Use time travel to go back and prevent the earth from exploding, defeating terrorists at the same time!
- Live the anime – Based on the critically-acclaimed anime but with a completely different ending!
Punch Line is available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. The PC version releases on May 23, 2019. You can check out more about the game in our previous report, or here to read about some of its silliest characters.