Circle Entertainment announced that it will release Ranshima Monogatari Rare Land Story: Shoujo no Yakujou Remake for the Nintendo Switch on November 12, 2020. [Thanks, 4Gamer!]
The original game, Ranshima Monogatari Rare Land Story: Shoujo no Yakujou, was released by Arc System Works on the PlayStation Portable in 2009. The player assumes the role of Hiro, a young baron who will encounter Cilia, a girl with mysterious power who lost her memory.
Hiro will be able to raise Cilia to the player’s own liking. Other than changing Cilia’s attire and hairstyle at will, her stat growths will depend on the tasks given to her. The player can also decide the fates of not only Hiro and Cilia, but also all other characters that appear in the game.
This new Switch release of Rare Land Story will come with the following enhancements that did not exist in the original PSP game. (The PC version of the remake launched earlier in 2020.)
- Adjusted the contents and trigger requirements for a lot of events, including the newly added endings (The Perfect Lover, Gathering of All Heroines)
- Added new style(s) for Cilia
- Supported a maximum of 720P graphics resolution
- Enhanced some effects by re-creating them from scratch
- Added a text-skipping feature on the second and subsequent playthroughs
Ranshima Monogatari Rare Land Story: Shoujo no Yakujou Remake will be available for the Nintendo Switch digitally on November 12, 2020.