Zombies and iconic costumes have come to the mobile version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. The Resident Evil 2 PUBG Mobile crossover event has begun, tasking people with surviving other players and both zombies and bosses found in the Resident Evil series. After updating the game to 0.11.0, they will find the new foes on Erangel.
Some of the Resident Evil 2 content can be easily seen right away. Music from the series can be heard and the main menu theme is in there. You can outfits based on Ada Wong, Claire Redfield, Leon Kennedy, and Martin Branagh’s from the game. If you choose the Zombie: Survive Till Dawn event mode, you will see Lickers and Zombies on the map alongside the people you are facing and occasionally Mr. X and William Birkin will appear as bosses.
Here is a trailer looking at the Resident Evil 2 elements now present in PUBG Mobile.
Here are the PUBG 0.11.0 official patch notes going over all the changes and summarizing the event inclusions.
– Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
– Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
– Added player Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space!
– Added Pandemic Treasure event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now!
– Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes!
– Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
– Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last!
– Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
– Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
– Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
– Added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
– Some houses in Vikendi have been redesigned.
– SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
– Past results are now kept up to 1 month. Older data will be cleared.
– Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
PUBG Mobile is available for Android and Apple iOS devices. Resident Evil 2 is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.