As is common with mobile games, they tend to have pre-registration campaigns ahead of launch to encourage people to sign up for reminders and “preorder.” The Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe’s global preregistration campaign is the latest to be announced, and it will include enough currency and summon tickets to help build up a player’s initial roster.
Essentially, the Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe global version bonuses will give people a number of pieces of currency, items, and even characters. If certain plateaus are reached, every player will get an A-ranked Nora and an S-ranked Flurry that can be added to parties. Up to 4,000 jewels, the premium currency you can use for things like summoning characters, could eventually be earned. Folks could get up to 50 Stamina potions. If the final two tiers are cleared, there will even be up to 40 Platinum Summon Tickets given away to everyone.
Here’s the full list of all the possible rewards everyone can get as part of the Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe global launch campaign.
- 50,000 pre-registrants – 100 Jewels, a premium in-game currency used to perform summons
- 100,000 pre-registrants – 200 Jewels and 10 small Stamina potions
- 150,000 pre-registrants – 300 Jewels and 10 small Stamina potions
- 200,000 pre-registrants – Nora (A) (character) from Romancing SaGa 3 and 400 Jewels
- 250,000 pre-registrants – 500 Jewels and 10 small Stamina potions
- 300,000 pre-registrants – 500 Jewels and 20 small Stamina potions
- 350,000 pre-registrants – Flurry (S) (character) from Romancing SaGa 3 and 500 Jewels
- 400,000 pre-registrants – 500 Jewels and 20 Platinum Summon Tickets
- 500,000 pre-registrants – 1,000 Jewels and 20 Platinum Summon Tickets
In addition to the campaign, a new trailer showing off the game has been released.
Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe will launch globally this summer on Android and Apple iOS devices, with the App Store showing an “expected” June 23, 2020 window. It attempts to maintain the “SaGa” spirit, which you can learn about in Siliconera’s interview with Masanori Ichikawa, the SaGa series producer, about the game.